Thursday, 2 January 2014

Fashionista, Spashionista


Spashionista Report
Alicia Searcy is one smart and savvy dame. Handed out a lemon at birth in the form of Cerebral Palsy this girl is making a lot more than lemonade.  I am so behind her open hearted and witty approach to being a wheelchair riding fashionista. CP can make typing laborious but Alicia steps up anyway in her mission to make all women feel attractive and confident. No matter what your size, shape or ability I think you will find something beautiful on this blog. At this very moment I'm lusting after a sparkly pair of walking shoes she wrote about. So fabulous to wear with jeans when I go into town.  Find Alicia at Spashionista Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to check the notify me box. I always answer comments.